An Enigmatic Demise

I will always appreciate your visits and comments. Thank You.
***************************************************

My post today is dedicated to Madam Sheila Solarin, the co-founder of my Alma mater (Mayflower School, Ikenne), who died at 88 on Sunday the 21st, 2012. She was humble kind and soothing. She was a great woman and a mother to all.

I remember taking essay lessons with her on weekends even when Rosa (her dog) might always get in the way. Today, I can proudly say I've been taught by the best English teacher ever. And like Corin (her daughter) said, "I cannot summarize her life and times in words. She was a good, kind-hearted and humane personality." 

May her soul rest in peace.












We'll miss you, Ma. Farewell!
***Ogunnupebi Oluwadamilola, S/N 15959, G4up, SS3 Brown***
Proud!!!


Thanks always for stopping by.
Mostly appreciate them.
And as always,
DO come back!!!

1 comment

ay said...

May her soul rest in peace.

Back to Top