A Fun Guide To Washing Plates and Loving It

You probably saw this title and went "huh?" but hear me out first.


A Fun Guide To Washing Plates and Loving It
Photo: homelife


Hello guys!

How's your weekend looking? I hope you're getting the rest you need!

So, let's get to the matter.

I have constantly found that myself and a few other people I've had conversations with, had the same issues with washing plates. If you conducted a poll today, this chore will probably have the highest or second highest percentage of chores that people hate. Don't get me wrong, I still hate washing plates, but seeing as they have to be washed and it would be totally wasteful for me to use my plates once and break them, I decided to create my own structure.

Speaking of polls, I think I should conduct one on Twitter and write the next blog post on that. What do you think?

I'm sure that others like me have also been able to devise a means to deal with washing plates, but I'll just share mine and you guys can let me know what methods you use for yours in the comments.

I simply sing any song.


A Fun Guide To Washing Plates and Loving It
Gif: pypnyc


I don't think my voice is that great, but that's not the point. There's a special place I travel to when I'm washing plates. Being a very forgetful person, I suddenly remember other things I'm supposed to do that I must have neglected before and start to take note of doing them. I do a lot of things oh! I talk to myself, wonder how I'm now at a certain point in my life or laugh at the innocent goals I used to have and how I hadn't achieved them.

This will probably sound weird, but you can go the most places and experience a different type of peace while doing the dishes. Just try it and tell me how it feels. Being a Saturday, I wanted to touch on home care and I hope you have been able to take a thing or two away from this.

Most importantly, how do you feel about doing the dishes, and what technique do you apply when dealing with the fact that you have to do the dishes? 

Did you read yesterday's review? If you haven't, what are you doing? Please go and read it, plis dear.

Stay winning,
See you in my next post!

No comments

Back to Top