COOL PASSION | POEM OF THE DAY




Hey guys:) Happy Humpday!
Well, you know how much I love poetry. I've written a few here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here and here.

This one was written by Helen Cheng. Got her poetry from Poetry Soup. I hope you LOVE it as much as I did.



{He}
Moisture wells from in to out 
The sky drapes its dress 
Quiescently, you tilt your head and pout 
Your shoulder kisses a tiny tress 

Vapor is breathed on the glass 
A tantalizing blaze flaring from behind 
Fumbling your hair into a clump of morass 
Skintight, our souls entwined 

As we sublime seconds quicker than a blink your heart throbs, 
I flutter and let out a soft whine in sync 
I remember you like the taste of butter 

{She} 
An icy hot bath melts 
our raw hearts transpire 
roses are planted all over your svelte 
body as my undying desire 

Gases gushes out from my pore
as we boil ourselves a temperature too high 
my teeth still sizzle and I am ready to roar
hereby you lean in and charge my oversupply 

Maybe I need a cup of water 
to dilute the enkindled fire, 
or else a lamb to the slaughter 
could be me stuck with a liar


Happy New Year in advance, guys!!!

No comments

Back to Top