TILL WHENEVER

I know I haven't been on here in a while....So sorry. Will try as much as possible to be here! I hope you enjoy this.....
Love!
---------------------------------------------------------------------

I had waited long enough for "a reason to be with someone",
I had finally found a reason to (or I thought I did).
Then again, I realized I had only found a "reason to be with someone",
Not a "reason for picking a person" or even think about it.
Now I'm back where I started.
Having determined the reason I should be in a relationship,
I waited endlessly for that one person.
It seemed to be taking a lifetime, but then,
I still consoled myself that sometimes being single frees you of some "worries".


I'm who people will get surprised at, when they hear I'm single;
These same people never cared to think of what went through my mind when they mentioned that or expressed their surprise(s).
Even my parents were beginning to think I had no "ori oko" (husband's head), *lol*
Little did they know that I had become skeptical when it came to choosing that "bobo".
A girl has preferences, you know...:)
My cousins and part of my extended family didn't even bother to wonder why I never talk about the other sex;
They already had it registered in their minds that I had a lot of them at my beck and call.
Of course I did;
But I'm a keeper, not a user.


And yes, I do have a name: DEANNA BABARINDE.
I had had my share of "bobos", and it was for numerous short periods of time
But at a point,
I wanted to experience what a "real relationship" felt like.
Of course I had my wish -- which was when I found a reason to be with someone -- but little did I know,
I had focused too much on that;
Rather than who I'm be-ing with.
I had it for over 2 years,
And in the end,couldn't pin-point something meaningful out of it.
Even the numerous short periods had records and could still find a place in my heart.
I had to accept the fact that *Mitchell was just a farce in my life.
It never really happened.


While revising these events and the toll they had taken in my life, a thought struck me:
....to be continued.


Thanks always for stopping by.
Mostly appreciate them.
And as always;
DO come back!!!

11 comments

Tomi O said...

Nicely written. Lol @ ori okunrin
I guess we get to this point at some point.... Where is the rest naaa *angry*

Unknown said...

Thanks, baby....lmao!!! Will complete it soon.

ay said...

Ah ah! Finally you're back. I checked a while ago and found that the blog had been deleted. Good to have you back. I almost thought you were not interested in blogging anymore.

This story sounds interesting. Waiting for the next part.. :)

Unknown said...

*dancing* ay!!! How have you been?!
Been having some issues....glad you love it.
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Ogunnupebi,nice story.miss ya

Anonymous said...

Tope Moses

Unknown said...

TM! Thankssss.Do come back
Miss you too, hon!:*

Blogoratti said...

Interesting read...be back for the update. Cheers*

Unknown said...

Glad you find it interesting....thanks! :)
Oh, do come back! :D

jiraiya said...

For a second there,I thot I'd see my name! Lol. Nicey!

Unknown said...

Lmao! Thanks, Yommi! Be back for the other part :D

Back to Top