You're So Beautiful...

Sound familiar?

Yes! That's just one of my favourite songs from FOX TV's "Empire". :D

I surely have seen the whole first series and I'm frantically waiting for Season 2 to air...Gosh I CAN'T WAIT! Based on majority feedbacks I've been getting that I'm either more "emotional" than "romantic", or rather stiff altogether, I took a risk at romance today.

I hope you like it :)



Take a seat, Take a breath.
Count to ten, look at me,
With eyes as charming as a rose's scent
Bold as a tiger's art.



Come with me, In gentle steps
Fear not time, It's stopped for you
Feel the petals beneath your feet
I got them with your name on it.



Whisper softly in my ears
While I tend to you all times over
Please my veins,
Flip the reins, Gentle, kind,

Every grind.

Let me care for you,

Feel every nook
Smooth, Warm, Lush
Manly curves all on.



Take a leap, Take a breath
Count one, look at me

Tell me what you feel,
Count to ten and...

Moan.




3 comments

Serviced Apartments London Lady said...

'Whisper softly in my ears
While I tend to you all times over
Please my veins,
Flip the reins, Gentle, kind,' - This stanza is so beautiful!

Unknown said...

Thank you!!! Looks like I'm not so stiff afterall... :D

myhuonglequyen said...

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

FadoExpress là một trong những top công ty chuyển phát nhanh quốc tế hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi pháp uy tín, giá rẻ

Back to Top